Accounting is a very important for company to monitor and control its financial so that owner can find out how their business is going. If you are a business owner in Cambodia you might want an Accounting Software to manage your transaction. And here are some business accounting software that is most use by many company in Cambodia.
QuickBooks Accounting Software is a very popular accounting software solution in Cambodia developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks is fit for small and medium business build version for offline and cloud access that client can access from window application, or mobile app and also access with any web browser.
- QuickBooks Offline and LAN:
- Basic Accounting Management – Customer Management, Vender Management, Sale, Purchase
- Export and Print Invoice
- Cash flow management
- Expense and Income tracking
- Accounting report
- Single or Multi User.
- Offline/Online manual or schedule auto back up.
- Online Cloud
- Access anywhere from window application, mobile app, and web browser.
- Track your expense from anywhere
- Create invoices, sales receipts and send in minutes.
- Accountant can manage your records from anywhere, anytime making it easy to work together.
- Automatic backups: QuickBooks Online backs up your data every day.
- Data security: Bank level security (128-bit SSL encryption) ensures your data is safe.
Xero’s products are based on the software as a service (SaaS) model used in over 180 different countries. Xero is a web-based accounting system designed for small and growing businesses. Xero can be accessed from any device with an active Internet connection.
- Create professional invoice easily
- Acess from from anywhere from mobile app, tablet, web browser
- Tracking Sale and Purchase with inventory
- Multi-currency: Reconcile foreign currency accounts, with exchange rates updated hourly.
- Integrate with other software.
- Attach files to data: Attach source documents to almost anything in Xero – invoices, bills and more.
- Create purchase orders: Create and email custom purchase orders and copy to bills for payment.
- Cash flow management.
- Bank Integration
MAQSU is one of the ERP software providers. Our years of expertise allow us to provide flexible software solutions for any type of industry and to cater to any type of need your organization will have. MAQSU enables you to have visibility on every aspect of your business and be able to act on it, to make sure you stay agile, lean, and efficient. It covers a wide range of ERP features including Accounting, Inventory Management, Selling, Purchasing, CRM, Manufacturing, Projects, HRM & POS System.
- Fully Featured of Accounting
- Advanced Inventory & Manufacturing Feature
- Payroll/Employee Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Supported Khmer & English Language
- E-filing Feature Complies to Cambodia General Tax Department
- Running on Cloud Base System
- Strong Local Support from Cambodian Company
Sage 50 Accounting
Sage 50 cloud is a set of accountancy and payroll products developed by Sage Group aimed at small and medium enterprises. Sage offer different products under the Sage 50 name in different regions. The product name originally derives from the UK and Ireland version of the product where the number 50 indicated that it was aimed at companies with up to 50 employees.
- Basic Accounting Management
- Inventory Pricing and Multiple Costing Methods
- Payroll/Employee Management
- Cash Flow Manager
- Financial Management
- Multi-Year Reporting & Budgeting
- Accounting Report